Specification documents, validation procedures, and administration — ELO lets you automate and maintain an audit trail of your processes.
Companies in the pharmaceutical and medical technology industry are subject to a wide range of regulations: industry standards and statutory requirements have a major impact on quality management workflows and documentation. At the same time, companies need to streamline processes and keep costs to a minimum.
Our ELO ECM Suite helps you to meet these requirements:
• File and manage relevant documents, such as SOPs, work instructions or forms in line with processes
• Optimized training management verifies instruction in validated documents
• Authenticate the validity of documents using watermarks
• Version control ensures that the life cycle of important documents is fully traceable
• Integration of third-party systems, e.g. ERP systems (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, etc.), merchandise management systems (including WinLine), and in-house solutions
• Automated invoice processing and e-mail archiving
All processes are integrated in ELO and can of course be tailored to your needs.
Automating processes improves productivity and reduces costs.
All your files and documents are safely archived making it easier to comply with data retention policies.
Do away with paper-based filing systems, which are expensive and arduous to manage.
Smart search tools ensure that all the information you need is literally at your fingertips.
LATEST DOCUMENT VERSIONS
Version control ensures you always have access to the latest version of a document. No document is simply overwritten: you can instantly access a previous version of the document if needed.
THIRD-PARTY SYSTEMS INTEGRATION
Seamlessly integrates with third-party applications and enables information to travel between disparate systems.
WORK ON THE GO
Access documents and make informed decisions, even when you are out of the office.
The ELO permissions concept lets you define authorized users and control access to information.
Collaboration tools enable employees to exchange information quickly and easily and foster effective teamwork.